Billings Clinic invites the public to a free lunch and interactive dialogue about “Finding a Healthy Weight: Tools for Success” on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 from noon- 1 p.m. at the Mary Alice Fortin Health Conference Center. During the event, an expert panel will talk about the latest in medical and surgical treatment for weight management, nutrition tips, developing healthier habits, and changes that can help people reach a healthy weight. The panel includes multidisciplinary members of the Billings Clinic Metabolism Center team:
- Christopher Sorli, MD, endocrinologist
- John Pender, MD, metabolic surgeon
- Jeanne Ortiz, MD, family medicine physician
- Therese Hrncirik, RD, CDE, registered dietician
- Diane Kersten, LCSW, licensed clinical social worker
Please register for the lunch and learn at www.billingsclinic.com/classes or call Billings Clinic at 406-255-8440. Lunch will be provided at no change.